Wednesday 11 January 2023

Land Rovers and a pick-up.

 To match my Humber armoured cars, something a bit more modern - Land Rovers.

These are M-Bergman again and have loads of detail.  It's the same model that I used for my AK-47 Republic objective markers.

These have the same sand/sepia wash/camo cloak speedpaint paint scheme as the Humbers.

As with the Epic Valkyrie, I tried the highlighted blue technique with the windows which adds a bit more interest than just gloss black.

I also have an additional pickup which will eventually become a technical.

It's a fairly generic pickup, vaguely Toyota Hilux inspired.  Not a huge amount of detail, but that's fine.

I can add some stowage which will make it a bit more interesting.

I have a few recoilless rifles I've printed to use in technicals.  The American M40 is an impressive one.

This is the slightly smaller Russian SPG-9 Recoilless Rifle.

A chunky AA gun also looks great, such as this Russian SU-23-2.

I could mount this one either way.  Forward would make it easier to store and less likely to end up with the barrels broken off.

It would fit the Land Rovers too.

I also have some Peter Pig technical gunners, so I'll glue them onto little plastic bases that will fit in the back of the vehicles.  I might even try magnetising them.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! One day I aspire to have 15mm games as big as your Uwanda-Mugabian conflict.

      Delete