Friday 21 July 2023

Medical beds and a desk

 Some 3D printed furniture... these medical beds come from Ecaroth and are designed to print support-free.  I printed them flat on the build plate, they come in 2 parts (base and bed with arm) which are easily glued together after cleaning up.  These were reduced to 56% to convert from their native 28mm down to 15mm.  The first pair were painted in a utilitarian grey and brown, maybe you'd find them in the medical bay of a grungy freighter or merchant vessel.  Or maybe a disreputable backstreet medical facility.

I painted a second set in a cleaner white/blue pallet suitable for a medical facility.

This desk and chairs will populate some of my office buildings or 1980's supervillain lairs.  The chair comes from crazyrabbit, reduced to about 20% original size.  The computer desk came as part of a large set of computer equipment, when I locate the original again, I'll include the creator/link.



2 comments: