Friday 1 March 2024

Psionic powers - all in the mind?

 I got a couple of Alternative Armies Espers to give me some psionic-type characters for games like Rogue Stars.  They remind me of some of the old "sanctioned psyker" figures that GW did back in the early 1990's.  A classic bald-headed trenchcoat look in a traditional "using mental powers" pose, what's not to like?

"Hmm... I perceive a criminal psychic resonance in that direction."

  The figure was glued to a washer and the base built up with Wilko wood filler to blend it in.  A sprinkle of sand on the base and a quick spray of grey primer and it was ready.

The body suit is Vallejo Russian uniform green, the boots, belt, pouch and coat khaki. The inside of the coat is GW, I think Mephiston Red.  After a sepia wash, I added a few highlights to the green and red, but the khaki looked OK as it was.


It's a nice little figure, I'll look forward to trying some psionics in a game some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment