Monday 18 December 2023

Projects on the go...

I have several projects edging towards completion at the moment.  This box contains a lot of my new Epic scale 40K armour, printed during October on my resin printed.  Down the left side we have a load of Leman Russ with various different hulls and turrets.  The white ones in the first 3 compartments will end up red as part of my traitor forces.  The others are in varying stages of completion for my loyalist Imperial Guards.  The 4 compartments bottom right are all Basilisk artillery, all now finished, nearby are some Trojan transport vehicles and 3 munitions trailers.  The Valkyrie VTOL transport is an older model but it's only recently that I've had enough space to put it with the rest of my vehicles.

Epic armour.

Almost ready for assembly is my Rocker Bug vehicle from Dragon's Rest.  This is all FDM printing from the last couple of weeks.  Once I have the internal detail painted, I can fit the last bits together.  I need to sand the inside of the wheel hubs to get them to rotate more freely.  This was a useful learning experience.  When I print another vehicle, I will probably print some of the internal details in resin for crisper detail, such as seats and stowage.

Rocker Bug.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment