Sunday 9 January 2022

There's something out there in the mist...

I've fancied the idea of using mist or smoke effects in some of my photographs for a while.  Experiments with candles and smoke pellets have generally been unsuccessful and rather smelly but technology has finally delivered what I need.  I ordered an ultrasonic mist maker a couple of months ago for under £5 including delivery.  Events have conspired to prevent me playing with it until today when no. 1 son decided he "wanted a go" with it, so we set up some scenery.  After a while playing with trees and reindeer lichen, we got a few photographs in...



5 comments:

  1. Is the underdog (?literally?) attacking with the bayonet thing on a rifle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Perhaps I should have titled it “Mealtime for the Crypt Worm” instead?!

      Delete
    2. Caption contest!
      Maybe "Hunters Hunted...." Not too clear which one is going to eat which.

      Delete
  2. Excellent. Good monster for Zona Alpha.

    ReplyDelete