Wednesday 18 April 2012

Weapon Team Week - Day 5 - Gauss HAMR

 Today's post features a couple of Gauss HAMR teams, the other half of the Ground Zero Games SG15-A12 NAC Anti-Armour Weapons pack (the first half was the GMS(L) teams).


 I assume that HAMR is an acronym for "Heavy Anti Material Rifle", although "High Acceleration Magnetic Railgun" also fits.


You can tell that this is one of the first teams I put together from the fact that I have only used the figures that came in the pack.  The very flat appearance may be more authentic for troopers hugging the ground and keeping in cover, but it's not as interesting to look at as most of my other weapon teams.  If I get another set, I'll probably use a couple of different assistants to add some variety, and perhaps one of the matching gauss ammo boxes from accessory pack V15-ACC01.  Being a railgun, I suppose it's actually a high capacity battery rather than an ammunition box, but you know what I mean...

1 comment: