Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Scene survivalists

Today we have 3 ladies courtesy of The Scene's survivalist/zombie hunter range.

You don't want to mess with this bunch of ladies!

 From the left we have ZH005 (kneeling with rocket launcher), ZH003 (kneeling with pistols) and ZH001 (standing with pistol).  They've had their bases filed very thin and been glued to washers to match my other figures.  Paints are mainly a mix of Vallejo and GW.

5 pistols and a LAW between them!

 Excellent figures, lots of detail, no flash, only very faint mould lines to clean up.  Pistols are perhaps a little on the large side but perhaps they're using Colt 45 longslides!

Size comparison - GZG on left, The Scene on right.

As you can see, they are a close size match with GZG figures so will mix in well with all my GZG colonists/civilians.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I'm eyeing up alot of there stuff at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth it! I have quite a few which I shall be featuring once I've finished painting them...

    ReplyDelete