Sunday 18 November 2018

Action Force - Red Shadow reinforcements

Some final infantry reinforcements mean that I have, at last, got enough Red Shadows for a decent Action Force game.


As before, these are Peter Pig late war Germans, a mixture of assault rifles (StG44) firing and advancing plus some German NCOs kneeling and standing.


I have enough for a good mix of fireteams including team leaders and support weapons.


I've recently purchased a copy of the Osprey Wargames Black Ops and have the first scenario planned...


Perhaps I'll even manage a game before Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Good job like on the previous ones. I really like your basing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to try and keep them fairly small so you can cram a realistic number into cover behind a car or in a building. Makes them easier to store too!

      Delete