Wednesday 12 July 2017

Poorly computer, poorly car...

Well, my computer has decided that its keyboard is only going to work about 5% of the time, which has rather delayed any further blog posts.  Today is the only ocasion that it's worked first time in over a month!  To make things worse, the USB adapter on my spare keyboard has stopped working too.

Fortunately I'll be able to collect my spare spare keyboard from my parents' house in a couple of weeks.

Added to that, someone managed to drive into the back of my car, which wrote it off, so much of my spare time has been spent trying to sort out a replacement.

All this means that my plans to get back to my old number of blog posts (50-60/year) aren't going as well as I'd hoped, though at least my 2017 total has already surpassed 2015 and 2016 combined!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  More Oldhammer to come plus some 15mm projects.  Sneak preview of a 15mm zombie game report below...


2 comments:

  1. Ohh, 15mm zombies! Looking forward to the game report. That's a nice setup above with the watchtowers. Where did you get the 15mm tents from? They look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tents come from 15mm.co.uk, they do 2 styles of modern dome tent and both come in normal and ruined versions!

      Delete