Thursday 4 May 2017

Here be dragons...

I bought these dragons a few years ago but they languished forgotten in a box in the loft until a week or two ago.  They were about 50p each from a gift shop which was closing down and I thought they would be pretty good repainted in a suitable colour.  As purchased, they had been daubed with a huge amount of coloured glitter but as I had hoped, it came off pretty easily with warm water and an old toothbrush.





Note the little patch of glitter remaining on its back!



 They look pretty good in their original colours now the glitter is gone!  They'll make excellent denizens for my dungeon.

2 comments:

  1. Great find, I like it when cheap but serviceable alternatives to expensive miniatures turn-up unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul, like you I'm based in the Norwich area and am into Oldhammer. I'm looking for a regular gaming buddy for a Realm of Chaos campaign: would this be something you're up for? My name's Kell any my email address is mrkell1980@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete